Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Chyking Chronicles: When You Are In Love With A Man Who Doesn't Know Where He Stands.




Chyking Chronicles is a collection of real life experiences told by ALAL blog visitors. Here, we share our different experiences with humans of the opposite sex. To have yours published, regardless of gender, simply send a mail to aladyandlife@gmail.com. ...............................................................................................................

I met this guy after a long break in relationships and decided to try again. He was all sweet, nice, caring and above all readily said sorry. We were cool with each other until one day he got back form work then we were chatting, I asked how his day went then he said "NOT FINE", I asked why. He said we couldn't get married and for me it was like come on, we've barely ourselves so whats up 'cus i wasn't expecting marriage yet. He made me believe was being forced by his father to a girl who he once introduced to them and who was also a family friend's daughter and I was like "jezzz why didn't you give me a hint" cus i didnt see it coming, we were happy and he didn't tell there was someone who he wasn't done with.


 He told me he skipped the introduction cus he didn't want to hurt me. Funny as it may be i begged him to go that i would be fine cus I wasn't ready to live my life trying so hard to please everyone mostly his parents.

Then he told me the introduction date had bee rescheduled. We kept cool and I accepted my fate, the date came i wasn't expecting his calls cus i knew he would b busy but something told me check his Facebook wall for updates. I got there and couldn't believe what i saw, it was filled with pre-wedding pics , invitation and their traditional marriage pictures which took place on the same day.

 I felt stupid, crazy, deceived , name it. I didn't see it coming. I never knew that he could do that, he took me everywhere, how could i have suspected ? He had answers to all d questions i asked. I was very angry but on a second thought i decided to turn that energy into making myself a better person and leaving the rest to nature.
.............................................................................................................

But, Why are guys never straight most times? They tell you one thing one second, the next minute it's another. Sincerity and decisiveness is paramount in every relationship. It'd lead to less heartbreaks, more trust, more love!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!