Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me !




You know that moment when you meet someone and you try so hard to know what that person is all about. Everywhere we go in life, we meet new people, and what you find out about them, their likes and dislikes, their perceptions of love and life and everything in-between, helps you in deciding if you want to be with them or not. Well , here's a list of ten things you did not know about me. Hope you like it. Don't forget to add yours after reading.

1.   I'm naturally a morning person. I try my best to do everything I can in the morning when my brain's still intact lol. I'm perfect by morning. My make-up looks great most mornings, the early hours of the day is just the perfect time for me to do anything I have in mind 'cos once I start feeling the afternoon heat, everything spoils. hehe.
         
2.  The most embarassing moment of my life, was when I was Nine years old. I had quite a struggle with sleepwalking then. I got up from bed in the afternoon one day, went to the kitchen, and peed into our water bucket. I don't want to tell you about the slap I got from my mum. It still hurts...

3.   I started cooking native soup at age ten. My mum wouldn't have it any other way. At age 13, I could prepare any Anambra/Ibgo native soup I was told to prepare. Yea..I'm bad like that.!

4.  My siblings are my heroes. I want to live with reckless abandon and not have a trouble in this world like they do. Is is too much to ask?

5.  I do not really have a sports team. when anyone asks, I just say "Chelsea". I don't want anyone to tell me I'm dulling lol, and BTW, I chose chelsea 'cos I do not know of any football club associated with the colour purple(ma fav).... when I do, I'd dump chelsea the way girls dump boys..

6. I've never voted for any candidate in my life, you know, during the national elections.. Pls forgive me..
.
7. I'd love to learn another language. I'm fair in french. Spanish wouldn't be bad.

8. I can do ANYTHING for people I hold dear, but Once I find out I'm being used, all the diamond in this world wouldn't stop me from erasing that person from my life and future.

9. Mehn, I love nsala soup. click HERE to know why.

10. I always want to smile like this, everyday of my life.....see?



ADD YOURS. Tell us 10 things people do not know about you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm naturally a morning person. I try my best to do everything I can in the morning when my brain's still intact lol. I'm perfect by morning. My make-up looks great most mornings, the early hours of the day is just the perfect time for me to do anything I have in mind 'cos once I start feeling the afternoon heat, everything spoils. hehe.
    Even the make-up spoils too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m a very gentle boy bcos all my frndz think i m wicked..... Lol. Senseless..... Winkz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hug.....u am a very good cook , I love skating and going to the woods for natural adventure , I I don't ever get pissed off because there is no reason too(no matter what one does ) my blood group is aa ,cake is my favorite junk .i am a real g ,I smoke the natural green and most of all I am a mutant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!