Saturday, 5 December 2015

Blog Visitor's Post: Matters Of The Heart (3)

If you Missed the first and second parts of this post, read it HERE and HERE


22nd of November 2015,

I did not know what made me stay awake that night, I just know I couldn't sleep. I lay awake gazing at the ceiling and wondering what to do, then I turned towards the right side of the bed, My beautiful girlfriend was fast asleep. I did not know if it was curiosity or an instinct, but the next thing i did was to pick up her phone. I went to her chats on whatsapp, a mischievous smile on my face. Then the smile seized, it ended as soon as it came. I scrolled up and and down, trying to convince myself that it was not true, but nothing could erase the " I love you " I saw on the screen, the " I love you" my girlfriend sent to someone else.

I did not know what to do. I scrolled down and saw more hurtful chats she had with different guys. I moved the phone away and stared at her. I did not take my gaze away from her face for 45 minutes, I had so many things going through my head.

Next morning, I confronted her, after apologizing for going through her phone. She flared up. She started asking me why I would ask her such questions, all the while denying my accusations. She said she only said those things to those guys because they usually say things like that to her and that it wasn't a bad thing. I did not know what to say to her, I left the room and went outside.It was so much for me to bear.

We broke up that day, and it hasn't remained the same. I miss her, I miss her smiles, I miss her eyes. I miss everything, but my heart still aches when I think of that day, It still aches so much.
I am changed. I think my heartlessness is beginning to knock on my door again, and by Jove, I would answer!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting .....Relationships and their wahala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing wrong ..... Just thinking too much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!