Saturday, 7 November 2015

Diary Of A Chocolate Ada

No one should know this, except you diary. No one should know that of recent I've  re-developed my love for the arts. There is just something about it. I was of the perception that it was meant for a certain number of people, and that the whole world revolved around science and science alone. But i should have known naaa .... I became friends with Cypian Ekwensi, Ifedinma Dimbo, Chimmamanda Ngozi Adichie, Chukwuemeka Ike, Chinua Achebe.
Daddy wanted me to dive into pure science
, and when i made the mistake of taking lessons with my schoolmates in the Art class, I got the talk of my life....
Now that I'm older I have come to realize that there is more to Art than we think...and I will continue to swim in my ocean of new discovery, so help me God. Lol!


XOXO......ChocolateAda.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!