Sunday, 10 May 2015

La Introduction...

Hello swits,
     So,after much deliberation,I finally decided to start this.The decision came one day when, after writing a long article with pen and paper,I couldn't feel my right hand anymore .It literally died, and before it could come back to normal, I had lost the words.I tried to hard to get them back, I even laid down and tried to focus,to no avail,but that's a story for another day.
I discovered, not recently though,that a woman is an ocean of wisdom,she can play with your mind, and make everything look so beautiful.Our thoughts are versatile, and the way we see our world too.I'm not the only one who knows this.I bet there are lots of ladies out there dying to show the world the kingdom they dominate.
 So,what is your lady prowess,can you touch souls with words? Can you make dishes that calls for dripping of saliva? or,are there memories you do not want to part with, but want all to partake in?
send your emails to aladyandlife@gmail.com(Do not forget to include any name you want to be identified with)..let's all paddle this boat.
         Till I post again...Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!