Click Banner For Details.

Saturday, 25 February 2017

This Lady's Funky And Cute Pregnancy Photos Are Giving Me Life!- Check Them Out!



I came across these photos on someone's facebook page and I spent a big chunk of my time staring and looking at the magnificence of it all. Just look at how cute this lady's tummy is...and those paintings too? Perfecto!








See the father feeling himself and enclosed in the simple euphoria of his reality. I love seeing pictures like this. They remind me of the little little things that seem so big yet matter. So much fun and the baby is not even there yet!...and oh, there's creativity too.








I like the painting of the baby trying to reach out to grab something from the fridge. So cute!

Don't you just want to become a mother or father right now too?

Which One's Your Favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!