Click Banner For Details.

Sunday, 13 November 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude.



Hello Lovely People,

How are you and yours? I trust you are all bubbling with bright life?
You know, I've been less busy for some time now, and it's been pretty annoying. We've been on vacation for more than a month now and I'm feeling like it's been forever. I've been on a couple of dates with one or two friends, and even though it seemed like fun at that time, once I got back, I went back to square one of boredom.

Well, all in good faith. Maybe someday, I'd get as busy as I want to be, and boredom would rarely have any chance to set in.

Anyways, for some time now I've been thinking. How is it that most times, I'm always in a hurry to complain about the many things that I do not have, and rarely have the discerning eye to see the beautiful things that are in my life? Why do I complain at all? There are so many people  with less than a quarter of what I have who are grateful for the few things that are theirs. I have to be like that too. 

I need to be the kind of girl who wakes up in the morning, craves for bread and jam with omelet, goes into the kitchen and sees none, opens the fridge and sees butter, uses it all the same, and sings all day long. I want to be like that, not one who complains and sulks all the time.

That being said, I'm embarking on a 30 day GRATITUDE challenge.

I am going to, on these 30 days, pick out 30 spectacular things/people/instances, that I appreciate and would always want to have in my life. I think that by doing so, it would help me discover the little but no so little things I have been neglecting for sometime now.

So,

LET'S DO THIS! 

Kasie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!