Click Banner For Details.

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

The Inherent Spirit.

Camera 360 in action
You know, when I was in primary school, I wanted to become a doctor. I got so used to having people tell me how high doctors are held in the society. I saw reactions on the faces of people close to me when they hear the name. So, I wanted to become a doctor, to draw such reactions from people too.

Then I got into secondary school, and fell in love with computers, but I didn't want to pursue it because I wanted to walk in the same lane as my aunt, who was an accountant, and who as at that time, was earning a huge sum of money. I got into the commercial class, but had to run out because hell was let loose when my dad found out. My teachers had to interverne, some even came to my house, some called, but pwaaaah!, the man didn't want to listen to any of them.


The thing is, my dad knows I love to write, he also knows I love computers, so what was did I think I was doing going into the commercial class? what kind of confusion was that one? He knew I loved cell towers, 'cos most times while walking with him, I would raise my eyes to the skies and stare and stare until my neck threatened to fail me. So he made me go into the science class.

I hated chemistry and biology, I still do, but I knew I had to pass them to study cell towers, and now, many years later, I still thank God I made that choice. I'm moving into the next phase of my life come monday, and though I have started studying cell towers, nothing gives me more joy to know that very soon, I would start working with, and not just staring at CELL TOWERS.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm? Am I suspecting Telecommunication?...... Nice step

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Telecommunications is bae. Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  2. Charles Okatta2 June 2016 at 09:42

    Kudos to your dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles Okatta2 June 2016 at 10:59

    Lest I forget, do well to apply for this training, you will find the area of IT you are interested in (Telecommunication)
    http://www.ictforchange.gov.ng/about-ictforchange/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!