Click Banner For Details.

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Dear Caller, I'm Not A Fan Of 28 Missed calls.



Sweethearts of Life,

Kedunu? Are you feeling this weather ? 'cos I am o, and its' not funny *Angry face*. I want to ask please? Is there a law somewhere thats says if you call a person once, twice, and the person dosen't pick, you should keep calling until she picks? Keep calling for six, seven, eight, nine times? twenty eight times?

This is my face when I see such calls

Do you know the worst thing? When I see Twenty eight missed calls, and I call back, they say " Oh Kasie, I just wanted to check on you, you know, to know how you are doing".. Just imagine the structure of my face when I hear this.Twenty eight times? Not funny at all.

When I see the number of calls, I tend to wonder, is somethiing wrong? Kai!, lemmie call this person back, maybe I'm in trouble.Then I pick up my phone, place a call to that number, while my heart engages in a marathon race, and wait for an answer, only to hear " I just wanted to hear from you"....Mtchew! The thing hurts, lemmie tell you, it hurts.

So listen. Dear caller, If you call a person two to three times, and she dosen't pick( I'm saying she because ladies are often victims of this circumstance) pls do not call again. At least not until she replies your call. You can send a text, it is easier.


Letter Writing, I miss you.


9 comments:

  1. And the ladies will still complain 'He doesn't care, just two missed calls'... You probably don't get the same excitment with text messages, the voice is such a gift. The truth still, you don't have to create such ridiculous numbers, they scare people often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No exaggeration , this actually happened to me.

      Delete
  2. Enter your comment...lol
    But on the contrary i strongly believe that the caller naturally will get very worried as the number of missed calls grow.Wait a second,the last time i checked its called a MOBILE PHONE,so where/what will i probably be engrossed with for my phone to ring an alarming 28 times.its the fastest link to me,it might have been an emergency or another information that will add positively to my person its not always gonna be a pleasure call.#JUSTSAYING#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nneka, I understand your point, but wait till it is a chyker who you gave your number just for the sake of giving, someone you have no atom of interest in...Then, you would feel this pain... LOL...
      Thanks for dropping a comment dear

      Delete
  3. I have been a victim of such missed calls,so it is not peculiar to ladies alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you would agree with me that ladies are affected more...

      Delete
    2. But you would agree with me that ladies are affected more...

      Delete
  4. Enter your comment...@kasie...i can imagine jare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!