Click Banner For Details.

Friday, 27 November 2015

Blog Visitor's Post: Matters of the heart (2)

Hi guys, two days ago, I pasted a post sent in by someone who would really, really love to hear from you , If you missed it, read it HERE . This is a continuation of that post. Please, read, and then offer your advice..thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I took advantage of a good number of girls as I could. Yes I did!. It was a life I am not proud of. I put a pause on my humanity and I lived a wayward life. I will not go into details, I'm sure you know what I mean. But then, after sometime, I had to throw away that part of my life and embrace modesty. I tried hard to be recognized as the gentleman I was known for.

Last year 2014, the girl I happened to have a crush on came across my path. We started talking and I was happy. I felt connected to her but I did not make any move because I was in a relationship then, and because I was trying to become a better person, I did not encourage the idea of double dating, but, early January 2015 we made a connection. We started dating. Although I recently broke up with my then girlfriend, I did not mind. I was telling myself that it was a rebound just to comfort myself but I realized that I already had a connection with her before I broke up with my ex. 


She's a dark beauty and everybody wants to date her. Her eyes, every part of her body radiates her beauty. She's smart and young and a good singer too. Any time she sings, I die inside in love. My antivirus against women came into play telling me not to open my heart but to treat her like other girls whom I  had dated. This time around I did not listen to my head, I listened to my heart. I listened because every time I look at her, I see a future together with her.  She is everything I've ever wanted and everything I pray for. It  took me a while to make a decision on this, 'cos I did not want to get hurt like the first time.

I come out fully from my shell, not holding myself back.My emotions were springing up. I was in love! and it felt so good 'cos it was with my whole heart. I was glittering like a diamond and everyone including my course mates noticed. "Wow, who is this girl that changed you"? they ask. I gave up my wayward life. I became a new leaf for her. I was very grateful to God she did not come across my path when I was still wayward, or she would have been a victim of my "trans woman effect"..
Haha! I coined that term, she is the woman of my dreams. YES, the woman of my dreams until early morning of the 22nd of November 2015......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!